Why Neoito for Angular development?
Our Angular experts understand what goes under the hood of Angular; so building performing Angular apps is just another day at the office.
Neoito have been doing Angular development since it’s launch in September 2016; and AngularJS since 2014.
We’ve completed more than 10 large scale applications in Angular over the past 2 years. Ask us for customer references!
We recently completed an Angular SEO project for a Real Estate platform with 1M+ pages served to search bots on Day 1.
So look no further, if you want to hire Angular developers, get in touch with us now.
Get in touch now for a
Angular projects delivered
- Neoito have consistently been delivering high-quality and performance code for Waitwhile. They're well versed in the latest framework (incl. Angular 6+, Redux, NgRx etc.) and are skilled communicators. We enjoy working with them very much!
- Over the years, when I've been working with Neoito, there is one thing that really set them apart, I never felt they were an offshore team. They are our team! They understand our vision, raise red flags well in advance and together, we’ve built a number of great products. I continue working with Neoito till this day. If you're looking for lightning fast web and mobile apps that your customers will love to use, talk to the guys at Neo. They'll take care of all your technology challenges and give you an amazing outcome!
- I knew it was time to scale up our family business, and out of the 15 companies that we shortlisted based on expertise, Neoito clearly stood out with their level of professionalism. Our website is now faster than ever, and conversion rates have never been better. 1 year down the line, we still work with them on new features. I recommend Neoito as a technology partner for businesses looking to implement digital solutions to scale up.
- Neoito did a great job in delivering the promised result in a time critical implementation of a web & iPad application!
- You need an entire team working full time
- Project extends over 3 months
- Project requires R&D
- Short term projects
- You need part time resources
- Requirements are clear and documented
- You have a fixed deadline that needs to be met
- You don’t need a fixed team to work on the entire project
- Requirements are unclear
- Looking to build an MVP first
- Project is short term or long term
- Quick turnaround and delivery