Terms And Conditions
Welcome to www.Neoito.com, and thank you for visiting. We hope you enjoy the experience
1. NO CONTRACT AND FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENT
The Information, materials, data contained in Neoito Website is for your information. The information is neither intended nor should be construed as a solicitation, an offer, or a recommendation to buy or sell any investment instruments, to effect any transactions, or to conclude any legal act of any kind whatsoever.
Neoito website only provides a description of the various services provided by us and does not recommend any particular service to you. We request you to kindly contact us to confirm the nature of service that you would require and the services shall be provided only upon execution of binding agreement with us.
The Neoito Website may contain statements that constitute “forward looking statements”. While these forward-looking statements may represent Neoito’s judgment and future expectations, a number of risks, uncertainties and other important factors could cause actual developments and results to differ materially from Neoito’s expectations. Neoito is under no obligation to (and expressly disclaims any such obligation to) update or alter its forward-looking statements whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise.
2. ACCESS AND USE
The Neoito Website and all information and functionalities contained within them are not directed at or intended for use by any person resident or located in any jurisdiction where (1) the distribution of such information or functionality is contrary to the laws of such jurisdiction; or such distribution is prohibited without obtaining the necessary licenses or authorizations by the relevant branch, subsidiary or affiliate office of Neoito and such licenses or authorizations have not been obtained.
3. NO WARRANTY
Your use of the Neoito Website is at your own risk. The Neoito Website, together with all content, information and materials contained therein, is provided “as is” and “as available” “, without any representations or warranties of any kind. Any materials, information or content accessed, downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Neoito Website is done at your own risk and Neoito is not responsible for any damage to your computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material. Neoito and its affiliates expressly disclaimer all representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, with respect to the Neoito Website, and all materials, information, content and functionalities contained herein, including but not limited to warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, Neoito does not warrant the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, security, reliability or availability of the Neoito Website or the information or results obtained from use of the Neoito Website, or that the Neoito Website will be available at all times, or is virus-free or error-free.
No representation or warranty, either express or implied, is provided in relation to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the materials, nor are they a complete statement of the services referred to herein. The materials should not be regarded by recipients as a substitute for the exercise of their own judgment. Any opinions are subject to change without notice and may differ or be contrary to opinions expressed by other business areas or groups of Neoito as a result of using different assumptions and criteria. Neoito is not under any obligation to update or keep current the information contained herein nor to remove any outdated information from the Neoito Website or to expressly mark it as being outdated.
4. NO LIABILITY
To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event shall Neoito or our affiliates, or any of our directors, employees, contractors, service providers or agents have any liability whatsoever to any person for any direct or indirect loss, liability, cost, claim, expense or damage of any kind, whether in contract or in tort, including negligence, or otherwise, arising out of or related to the use of all or part of the Neoito Website, or any links to third party websites.
You are solely responsible for acquiring and maintaining such electronic devices and equipment that can handle and will allow you to access and use the Neoito Website and for taking adequate and appropriate data security measures in accordance with good industry practice to protect yourself against fraud or cyber-attacks on a continuous basis (e.g. by using the most recent browser versions, and installing recommended security patches and up-to-date anti-virus programs and firewalls). Neoito specifically disclaims all liability for any tampering with any user's computer system by unauthorized parties, or for losses or liabilities suffered by any user arising from viruses or attacks by hackers.
In no event will Neoito or our affiliates, or any of our officers, directors, employees, contractors, service providers or agents be liable for any incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages howsoever caused arising out of the use of the Neoito Website, its content, or the inability to use the Neoito Website.
The Neoito Website may contain third party content or links to third party websites. These content and links are provided solely for your convenience and information. Neoito has no control over, does not assume any responsibility for and does not make any warranties or representations as to, any third-party content or websites, including but not limited to, the accuracy, subject matter, quality or timeliness. Neoito shall have no liability for third party content or websites or websites linking to or framing the Neoito Website.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Neoito, or the applicable third-party owner, retains all right, title and interest (including copyrights, trademarks, patents, as well as any other intellectual property or other right) in all information and content (including all text, data, graphics and logos) on the Neoito Website. Individual pages and/or sections of the Neoito Website may be printed for personal or internal use only, and provided that such print outs retain all applicable copyright or other proprietary notices.
All users must not, without limitation, modify, copy, transmit, distribute, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, frame, create derivative works from, transfer or otherwise use in any other way, whether in whole or in part, any information, text, graphics, images, video clips, directories, databases, listings or software obtained from the Neoito Website for commercial or public purposes, without the prior written permission of Neoito. Systematic retrieval of content from the Neoito Website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes) or creating links to the Neoito Website without the prior written permission from Neoito is strictly prohibited.
The Neoito symbol are among the registered trademarks of Neoito. Other marks may be trademarks of their respective owners. Except as noted above, you may not use any trademarks of Neoito for any purpose without the prior written permission of Neoito.
We may allow you to communicate with our team and representatives either by chat or comment or through direct or indirect messages By doing so, You expressly agree and acknowledge to abide by the following:
- You shall not defame, abuse, harass or threaten NeoITO or any third party, or otherwise violate the legal rights of NeoITO or any third party.
- You shall not contribute any content or take any action that may in any manner adversely affect the reputation of NeoITO , or that is otherwise detrimental to NeoITO
- You shall not in any manner publish or post any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, racist, terrorist, politically slanted, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- You shall not use profane and objectionable language or abbreviations. You shall not use any character(s) as a substitute for objectionable language.
- You shall not in any manner reveal confidential or proprietary information of any third party. Specifically, you shall not post any material for which you do not have requisite and applicable right(s) under law.
- You shall not conduct any contests or publish or propagate any forwards.
- You shall not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity but not limited to the foregoing) of any other party including NeoITO .
- You shall not publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- You shall not upload or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- You shall not upload files that contain viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
- You shall not advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose.
- You shall not download any file posted that You know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- You shall not falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- You shall not create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- You shall not in any way deface or vandalize this Website, or prevent or restrict others from using this Website.
- You acknowledge that NeoITO may, at its sole discretion, monitor, remove or edit any content that you contribute. NeoITO may also pursue remedies available to it under law for any violation of these terms and conditions.
You hereby Agree and Confirm that:
- If you are not the intended recipient and received this email by mistake, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on this e-mail is prohibited and shall be unlawful.
- If you are not the intended recipient you shall not circulate copies of this information in any manner (including but not restricted to photocopying and email) of the information and data on this e-mail. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate the contents to anyone.
- In the event you receive this email by an error or mistake, you shall notify us followed by its deletion.
- That the recipient should check and confirm that the e-mail and subsequent attachments could be infected, intercepted, or corrupted even though we have put all reasonable measures to ensure that the message is error and virus-free. Therefore, the recipient shall check the email for threats with proper software, as the sender does not accept liability for any damage inflicted by viewing the content of this email.
- Neoito shall not accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this e-mail as it has been transmitted over a public network. If you suspect that the e-mail may have been intercepted or amended, you shall call the sender.
- The views and opinions included in this email belong to the author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the Neoito.
- Use the e-mail or any contents thereof to defame, intimidate, annoy or otherwise cause nuisance or breach the rights of any employee of Neoito or of the company.
8. HOW TO REPORT A VIOLATION
The IP address used to commit the alleged violation.
The date and time of the alleged violation, including the time zones or offset from GMT(Greenwich Mean Time).
Evidence of the alleged violation.
E-mail with full header information providing all of the above, as to system log files.
Other situations will require different methods of providing the above information. NeoITO may take any one or more of the following actions without limitation and in its sole and absolute discretion, in response to complaints:
Issue written or verbal warnings.
Suspend the customer's account indefinitely.
Terminate the customer’s account.
Bill the customer for administrative costs and/or reactivation charges.
Bring a legal action to enjoin violations and/or to collect damages, if any, caused by violations.
How to contact us
If you have any questions regarding our privacy practices or this privacy statement, please contact us at:
How to contact us
If you have any questions regarding our privacy practices or this privacy statement, please contact us at: