Is Node.js development right for my app?
1. Real-time applications: Collaborative apps (Trello, Google Docs), live-chat, instant-messaging, and online gaming are all examples of RTAs that benefit from a Node.js architecture.
a) Chat: Chat is the most typical real-time, multi-user application.. The chat application is really the sweet-spot example for Node.js: it’s a lightweight, high traffic, data-intensive (but low processing/computation) application that runs across distributed devices.
b) Application monitoring dashboard: Node-with-web-sockets fits perfectly in tracking website visitors and visualizing their interactions in real-time. Real -time stats can be easily tracked with Node applications.
3. Scalability: Node.js won't ever get bigger than you need it to be. The beauty of it is that it's minimalist enough to customize depending on the use case. Performance-wise, that's key. Node's modularity allows you to create small apps without having to deal with a bloated, overkill ecosystem. You choose the tools you need for the job and then scale as needed.
4. Queued inputs: Are you receiving high amount of data to your database? Then your database may become a bottleneck. Node.js is the solution for your problem.
Notable examples of companies using Node.js
Why NeoITO for Node.js application development?
- We have the best technical yet business insights into using Node.js
- We provide exclusive performance and debugging analysis tools.
- The API's we've built with nodejs are scalable, modular, test-driven & conform to the jsonapi.org standards.
- We've built scalable messaging pipelines with nodejs on top of both Apache Kafka and RabbitMQ.
- We follow a specific style guide for all our code base, including the plethora of Node.js scripts for automating tasks.
- ISO 9001:2015 certified company
- Reliable and reputed services
- Fast response to requests & critical response time guaranteed.
Some of our awesome work
We’re proud to have worked with some amazing people and companies, and help them innovate and build products that their customers love.